Quadra Sports & Fitness features 2 glass-viewing courts . Led by our Squash Pro Gustavo Verna we boast the fastest growing squash program in the city. QSF features players ranging from beginners to advanced levels. We host house leagues, city leagues, ladders, tournaments and lessons.
You are more than welcome to come by and drop in!
Squash Pro: (250) 727-7877
- Level 2 Squash Canada
- Level 3 Canadian Coaches Association
- Head Coach – Brentwood College
Lessons: All Levels
- Private – $25 session
- Semi-Private – $20 session
- Groups (+4) – $15 session
- Thursday Night Club League
- King of the Hill Ladder
All programs are organized and supervised by Gustavo personally.
Gustavo is a Level 3 Canadian Squash Association Certified Coach and Certified Fitness Leader.
Squash/ Racquetball pro and program Coordinator for Quadra Sports & Fitness since 1986.
- Squash lessons for the complete beginner all the way up to the advanced competitive player.
- Monthly “members only” FUN tournaments and social events organized so that members can meet each other and have some fun the pressures of a large tournament atmosphere.
- As a member of the British Columbia Squash Racquets Association, we are able to host major squash events. In the past years we have hosted the Junior International May Weekend Beach Bash.
- We have a number of teams competing in the Victoria City Squash League in both men’s and women’s divisions.
- BOX LADDER and Rankings systems one a month.
- A seven day court booking systems allows you to reserve a court a week in advance.